Convention Center District Development: Reimaging & Revitalizing
An exciting transformation is taking place which will revitalize the Convention Center District, bringing new entertainment, dining, arts and cultural opportunities to residents and visitors alike.
- 47 acre mixed-use development.
- Four-Star headquarters hotel.
- Multi-modal transportation hub for shuttles and taxis.
- Pedestrian park along Convention Center Boulevard.
- Improved lighting and streetscape for shops, hotels, restaurants, museums and galleries.
- New premier retail shopping options.
- New fine and casual dining options.
- High-rise residences with beautiful vistas of the Mississippi River.
- Direct access to the river with outdoor entertainment and gathering places.